On Glenn Clark Radio, we sometimes like to put together "definitive" power rankings, and by "definitive," we usually mean whatever Glenn deems acceptable at the end of the segment. However, on Friday's show, with (minimal) help of our "friend" Drew Forrester, we put together a final list of the top 10 plays in Ravens history in honor of it being the fifth anniversary of the Mile High Miracle. Enjoy.
The Definitive Power Rankings of the Greatest Plays in Ravens History
10. Keith Washington's blocked FG vs Titans in 2000 playoffs
9. Ed Reed's 108-yard INT return touchdown
8. Joe Flacco's third-down conversion to Dennis Pitta against Broncos in 2012 playoffs
7. Chris McAlister's 107-yard FG return touchdown
6. Anquan Boldin's 3rd-and-1 conversion in Super Bowl XLVII
5. Torrey Smith's game-winning touchdown in Pittsburgh
4. Shannon Sharpe's 96-yard touchdown catch vs. Raiders in 2000 playoffs
3. Ray Rice's 4th-and-29 conversion vs. the Chargers
2. Ray Lewis' pick-six against the Titans/Eddie George in the 2000 playoffs
1. Mile High Miracle
If you missed the conversation, listen to it in its entirety below...